MOST TRANSFORMATIVE IMPACT- DIGITAL HEALTH AWARD
This award recognises the exceptional development of solutions, services and applications in the digital health landscape, demonstrating the transformative impact that digital health provides patients, hospitals, and the broader healthcare system.
HEALTHCARE COLLABORATION AWARD
It is important to reflect on and recognise the great collaborative success stories in our sector. This award will go to an organisation, which, through collaboration, provides safe, effective, and innovative health technologies that save and enhance lives.
Criteria that will be considered when judging this award:
. Connecting and linking stakeholders.
. Creating patient benefit – with particular emphasis on positive outcomes.
. Healthcare system benefits.
. Application of functional / user-related/design innovations.
BEST INDIGENOUS HEALTHCARE START-UP AWARD
Ireland is a hotbed for healthcare technology and transformation. The healthcare landscape has hugely benefitted from the presence of bright and bold entrepreneurs identifying innovative opportunities to improve the quality and delivery of care. This award recognises the exceptional creativity, drive and dedication of Irish start-up businesses in the healthcare sector.
INDIGENOUS SME: MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT AWARD
Ireland has experienced an incredible wave of homegrown talent, and we are now home to some of the most innovative health tech start-ups in the world. This award wants to recognise the best of the work being undertaken in the SME health tech sector. By supporting them, we support Irish job creation and the further enhancement of our national reputation as home to the most ambitious medical technology companies in the world.
OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO HEALTHCARE AWARD
|Sponsor||Co – Sponsor|
This is a special recognition award for those on the frontline of Irish Healthcare. This award is open to anyone, in the public or private sector, who, through their exceptional work, went above and beyond to have a positive impact within the healthcare system. The aim of this award is to recognise and celebrate this individual. This is an opportunity to showcase the best of the best and the award can be given to any deserving individual within the sector.
MOST TRANSFORMATIVE IMPACT-MEDICAL DEVICE AWARD
The award for Most Transformative Impact from a Medical Device will be awarded to an exceptional product(s), which uncovers, develops, and delivers life-saving solutions for patients. These contributions can focus on one or more of the related examples.
- Creating a specific piece of innovative equipment that can assist and improve a specific treatment.
- Meet clinical needs to help the treatment and wellbeing of patients, for example in surgery or diagnostics.
MOST TRANSFORMATIVE IMPACT-DIAGNOSTICS FOR PREVENTION AWARD
Prevention, Screening and/or Early Diagnosis: This category recognises the impact of measurable, preventative, and diagnostic solutions to help citizens live healthier lives and to proactively improve outcomes.
EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE AND SUPPORT AWARD
This Excellence in Service and support award recognises the service teams in engineering, application, scientific and IT. These teams are on the ground daily, delivering high quality, effective support services to public and private hospitals and clinics. This award will recognise an organisation which has demonstrated tangible examples of this.
BEST IN SUSTAINABILITY AWARD
These are extraordinary times for healthcare, and the sector continues to adapt rapidly. We are looking for submissions that have demonstrated how sustainability initiatives have been adopted and ingrained into an organisation’s activities, or daily healthcare practise. We want to see how organisations are thinking of new and innovative ways to engage with customers and stakeholders, yielding broader impact.
MOST TRANSFORMATIVE USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AWARD
This award is for the innovative use of information technology in a healthcare context to improve efficiencies and deliver better patient care. It includes systems that produce savings both in terms of personnel, revenue or patient time.
LIFETIME ACHEIVMENT AWARD
- Awards are open to both members and non-members of HealthTech Ireland
- Each entry must be in the name of an individual/team /company. In the case of a team, one individual must be identified to represent the team as the main contact person.
- All entries will be treated as confidential. Any requests for media access will be passed on to the nominees, who must decide on any appropriate access.
- Separate forms must be completed for each category of award.
- As much information as possible to be included on the form (small attachment permissible if necessary).
- Returned forms to be emailed to [email protected]
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final.
- Judging will ONLY take place on the information submitted, including the quality of the nomination. Further information will only be sought if necessary.
- Nominees should provide evidence of outcomes to support their nomination (if applicable).
- A shortlist of 3 will apply to each category and members should have a representative available at the Awards Dinner to collect their Award.
- The judging panel will consist of independent experts nominated by HealthTech Ireland.