The 10th annual HealthTech Innovation Awards, in HealthTech Ireland’s 40th year, highlights the many valuable contributions HealthTech has brought to healthcare in Ireland. These awards are a platform for manufacturers, distributors, medical device and digital companies to showcase the state-of-the-art medical health technologies brought to the market and to demonstrate the positive impact they have for patients and the healthcare system.
The Awards have grown significantly in the past few years with entries coming from hospitals, researchers, medtech entrepreneurs and industry. Previous Award winners include acute hospital research teams, primary health care providers, SME start-ups, community health care, digital health entrepreneurs, global medtech companies, local distributors and many other extraordinary people and healthcare professionals.
The comprehensive list of categories identify the highest level of achievement across the healthcare sector. The awards will recognise those who have excelled in the areas of Healthcare Collaboration, Diagnostics for Prevention, Best Indigenous Healthcare Start-up & eHealth Digital Health. Other categories include Indigenous SME Most Innovative Product, Outstanding Healthcare Professional, Most Transformative Impact, Excellence in Supply & Best in Sustainability.
The esteemed judging panel will be comprised of leading experts drawn from across the industry itself. Key to the success of the awards is the integrity of its judging process.
The 2022 Awards winners will be announced at a black-tie gala dinner held at The Mansion House, Dublin 2, on 23rd November, 2022.
- eHealth Digital Health
- Healthcare Collaboration
- Best Indigenous Healthcare Start-up
- Indigenous SME: Most Innovative Product
- Outstanding Professional Within Healthcare
- Most Transformative Impact
- Diagnostics for Prevention
- Excellence in Supply
- Best in Sustainability
Each of our valued attendees will receive the following as part of their ticket package
- Wine Reception on arrival
- Networking with guests from across the industry
- Four-course meal prepared by the Manion House’s award-winning chefs
- Prestigious Awards Ceremony
- Keynote Speaker address
- After-Dinner Entertainment
- Networking with industry experts, peers and award winners late into the evening
We are delighted to bring you a comprehensive list of categories for this year’s awards, that recognise and celebrate the incredible achievements and the accomplishments made in the face of adversity, during a period of time like no other.
Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight.
Benefits for all shortlisted companies include:
- Elevate your company profile within the health sector
- Be recognised as the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of the property industry
Top tips for entering:
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results (financial and non-financial) as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- Adding supporting documents – please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And finally – don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!
When do nominations open?
Nominations are now open. If you have any questions about nominations and the awards process, please contact: [email protected]
When do nominations close?
The entry deadline is Friday, 30th September 2022.
When and where do the Awards take place?
The Health Tech Innovation Awards will take place on 23rd November at The Mansion House, Dublin,
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. We encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Submitting your entry
Note, saving your entry does not mean it is submitted. Please make sure you have completed all the required fields and then click continue at the bottom of the entry page.
Our awards criteria is being adjusted to reflect the current challenging environment, you will have the opportunity to tell us how you have responded to the pandemic, and demonstrate how this has supported your business and the industry.
The shortlist will be revealed on the awards website.
Early Bird Rates
( Please note – Early Bird rates only available until october 10th )
Individual Ticket (Member)
Individual Ticket (Non-Member)
Table of Ten (Member)
Table of Ten(Non-Member)