The 11th annual National Health Tech Innovation Awards, in HealthTech Ireland’s 41st year, highlights the many valuable contributions HealthTech has brought to healthcare in Ireland. These awards are a platform for manufacturers, distributors, medical device and digital companies to showcase the state-of-the-art medical health technologies brought to the market and to demonstrate the positive impact they have for patients and the healthcare system.
The Awards have grown significantly in the past few years with entries coming from hospitals, researchers, medtech entrepreneurs and industry. Previous Award winners include acute hospital research teams, primary health care providers, SME start-ups, community health care, digital health entrepreneurs, global medtech companies, local distributors and many other extraordinary people and healthcare professionals.
The comprehensive list of categories identify the highest level of achievement across the healthcare sector. The awards will recognise those who have excelled in the areas of Healthcare Collaboration, Diagnostics for Prevention, Best Indigenous Healthcare Start-up & eHealth Digital Health. Other categories include Indigenous SME Most Innovative Product, Outstanding Healthcare Professional, Most Transformative Impact, Excellence in Supply & Best in Sustainability.
The esteemed judging panel will be comprised of leading experts drawn from across the industry itself. Key to the success of the awards is the integrity of its judging process.
The 2023 Awards winners will be announced at a black-tie gala dinner held at The Mansion House, Dublin 2, on 23rd November, 2023.
- MOST TRANSFORMATIVE IMPACT- DIGITAL HEALTH
- HEALTHCARE COLLABORATION
- BEST INDIGENOUS HEALTHCARE START-UP
- INDIGENOUS SME: MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT
- OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO HEALTHCARE
- MOST TRANSFORMATIVE IMPACT-MEDICAL DEVICE
- MOST TRANSFORMATIVE IMPACT-DIAGNOSTICS FOR PREVENTION
- EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- BEST IN SUSTAINABILITY
- MOST TRANSFORMATIVE USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- OVERALL BEST IRISH HEALTHTECH INNOVATION AWARD WINNER 2023
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Each of our valued attendees will receive the following as part of their ticket package
- Wine Reception on arrival
- Networking with guests from across the industry
- Four-course meal prepared by the Manion House’s award-winning chefs
- Prestigious Awards Ceremony
- Keynote Speaker address
- pre-dinner speaker
- Networking with industry experts, peers and award winners late into the evening
We are delighted to bring you a comprehensive list of categories for this year’s awards, that recognise and celebrate the incredible achievements and the accomplishments made in the face of adversity, during a period of time like no other.
Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight.
Benefits for all shortlisted companies include:
- Elevate your company profile within the health sector
- Be recognised as the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of the property industry
Top tips for entering:
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results (financial and non-financial) as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- Adding supporting documents – please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And finally – don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!
6.30pm: Arrival & Wine Reception
Black-tie Gala Dinner